f you are planning to lose weight without hitting the gym like crazy, we guess, going vegan can be the right decision to reach your goal.
We know countless people out there who think that eating vegan is some sort of boring and unable to satisfy the cravings for food.
But the truth is- vegan is awesome! And, as long as you try the healthy and hearty recipes, you will have no room for unhealthy junks, for sure.
7 Vegan Foods for Lose Weight
Check out these Amazing Vegan Foods That Can Help You to Lose Weight in 2019. Let’s jump right in!
Oats is one of the most popular vegan foods to lose weight. It is very rich in fiber and other essential nutrients. Oats help you to lower your cholesterol level as well.
It allows you to boost your metabolic rate as well as energy level, and at the same time, you will feel full for a longer period of time without craving for food.
- You can make oatcakes, cookies, bread from oats.
- Or you can make oatmeal powder by blending it into a blender and make tortillas to roll up and consume with veggies of your choice
- Oats can be consumed as cereal with milk, nuts, and fresh fruits as well
Avocado is a magic fruit containing monosaturated fats, potassium, vitamin B, C & E, fiber and minerals. It is less in sugar.
The fiber of avocado gives you the feeling of fullness for the next few hours. Eating half of the avocado helps you burn fat naturally while boosting your metabolic rate.
- Cut avocado into half and take one half
- Sprinkle some lemon juice, black pepper powder and sea salt on it
- Consume it with brown bread and tomatoes
- You can also make an avocado paste with honey, lemon, and salt and consume with nachos, brown rice or French toast
3. Wall Press:
Almond is another great option that helps you to lose weight. It is enriched with vitamin B2 & E, healthy fats, magnesium, antioxidants, and other essential properties.
Almonds help in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol and prevent cancer risk as well as heart diseases.
It is high in fiber, protein and low in carbs that make you feel full. Thus, it helps in managing weight naturally.
- Take whole almonds as your morning and evening snacks instead of junks
- You can consume almond flour, almond milk, almond oil making a number of dishes
- While eating cereal, you can add a handful of almonds that will make the cereal tasty and you will feel fuller
- You can add almond oil into your salads and almond milk into your deserts as well
4. Cottage Cheese:
Cottage cheese is an excellent source to get a high amount of protein and fat naturally. It’s also a good source of vitamin B-12, calcium, riboflavin, phosphorus, minerals and other nutrients that will definitely help you in losing weight.
- Take some cottage cheese cubes and shallow fry in extra virgin olive oil
- Now, add the cheese cubes into the chicken curry or spinach curry to make the curry tastier
- You can also make cheese balls with this cottage cheese. To do this, you will need brown flour dough and some cheese cubes.
- Now, cover each cube with the dough, dip into egg batter and bake or fry the balls. Your yummy cheese ball is ready to eat.
Quinoa is rich in dietary fiber and is a gluten-free rich protein. It contains the amino acid, iron, minerals and vitamin B.
It makes you feel fuller for the longest period of time. Quinoa is low in fat and is very healthy.
- You can make quinoa cereal by soaking it into the water and then boiling it
- Quinoa can be added with veggies, savory dishes or with milk
- You can also make delicious desserts like faluda or fruits custard with quinoa
- Cakes, biscuits, and muffins can also be made with this grain
7. Chia Seeds:
Chia seeds are rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acid, and fats. It keeps you full and helps you burning fats in natural way.
It helps to activate glucagon that informs your brain that you are full and don’t want food.
- Soak chia seeds overnight and then you can make pudding, smoothie and other tasty items with it
- You can have it with yogurt or tea as well
As you scrolled down to here, we expect that you went through the lines and came to know about some most amazing vegan food items that can contribute a lot to dropping your extra pounds.
Now, it’s your turn to get started with any of these vegan recipes and bade goodbye to your unhealthy food habits. Hope the post was helpful and you enjoyed reading!